[SR-Users] Kamailio as SBC for Microsoft Teams

Lợi Đặng loi.dangthanh at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 11:24:54 CET 2019

Hi, I think it's not needed/able to get kamailio listed as certified SBC by
Microsoft because the configuration is raw and flexible.
The `How-to` is just about the SIP stuffs fulfilling Microsoft's
requirements for the connectivity.
Your request should be valid with some GUI project that wrapping the
kamailio, not with the kamailio itself.

rgds,
Loi Dang Thanh
Phone : +84. 774.735.448