[SR-Users] Encode host ip in Contact header for semi-stateless setup

César Pinto Cesar.Pinto at a-e.es
Wed Nov 27 08:29:13 CET 2019

Just a tip for old times.
I had problems with a broken provider and I had to put this snipt of code in my script:

	xlog ("$shv(log_debug)"," [$ci] Fixing Contact header to <sip:$var(contact_user)@IP_PUBLICA:5062>.\n");
	remove_hf("Contact");
	append_hf("Contact: <sip:$var(contact_user)@IP_PUBLICA:5062>\r\n");

It worked very well for me. The only problem is that you should forge all the Contact from zero.

I hope this can help you.

César Pinto
Voice Service Administrator
t: +34 91 787 23 00