[SR-Users] Possible conflict between t_newtran and setflag for ACC

Patrick Wakano pwakano at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 03:26:08 CET 2019

Hello list,
Hope you all doing well!

I am using the ACC module and using the setflag() function as done in
several examples. It works fine. However, I've added the t_newtran()
function almost in the begging of the INVITE handler to help the
retransmission detection and after that I noticed the ACC was not saving
anything in DB.
So after debugging I discovered that if I call the t_newtran() before
setting the ACC flags, the module will not save the calls in DB, but if I
call it after setting the ACC flags, it works....
So my question is, is this a bug or it is a expected side effect so when
one is using t_newtran you must be careful and set all your transaction
flags before? (ACC are the only transaction flags I am using so can't tell
if other modules have the same problem)
This is happening in Kamailio 5.2.2.

Thank you!
Kind regards,