[SR-Users] dialog module: Does dlg_manage() have to be called for all requests?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 15:33:19 CET 2019

Hello,

the recommended way is to call dlg_manage() for all requests belonging
to the dialog. There can be a record-routing callback executed for
requests within dialog for the same purpise, but it has some constraints
related to the presence of an unaltered parameter, as well as it was
designed with the use of setting a flag for tracking the dialogs. Even
the r-r callback is executed, doing the dlg_manage() for all requests is
still safe.

Kamailio World Conference - April 27-29, 2020, in Berlin -- www.kamailioworld.com