[SR-Users] Kamailio developers meeting - follow up remarks

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 15:36:35 CET 2019

Hello,

one addition to section 8):

  * it was discussed if internal libraries still have a good purpose,
given low activity there and some of the libs there are used in a few
modules, which case also use intermodule API, while some are becoming
more like general purpose scope (json lib, with use in rpc control
interface, or uuid). There is also some complexity added to packaging
dependencies, as many packages we do with modules depend on same
internal lib. As a result, code from internal libs may be relocated over
time.

Kamailio World Conference - April 27-29, 2020, in Berlin -- www.kamailioworld.com