[SR-Users] Kamailio stopped relaying SIP text message from asterisk

Adesh Pandey adesh.pandey at myoperator.co
Mon Nov 25 08:36:11 CET 2019

Hi,
I have been working on kamailio with following scenario:

1. Webrtc SIP Users register to Kamailio
2. Users initiate outgoing calls to some other numbers
3. Kamailio dispatches outgoing calls to Asterisk
4. Asterisk answers the call and then send a text message to the caller
using SendText, which was working fine a few days back but all of sudden it
has stopped working
5. At Asterisk end it is showing that message was delivered successfully
but when I check SIP user logs, there is no message event.

Please review my config file at following URL:
https://gist.github.com/adeshpandey/2c338db7f5d992267f7415de0325e0b4

Developers, I also want to know if there is any way to log *text message*
in kamailio server.