[SR-Users] Adding SIP Gateway Endpoint in Kamailio

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 21:48:20 CET 2019

Hello Sujit,

On your first post you said you wanted to authenticate. By that I
understood you would want your USERS to REGISTER, is this not the case? Or
are you looking to authorize via IP address only? If so, the config is not
the same.

As Henning said, you need to enable WITH_IPAUTH

REGARDS

david

Regards,

David Villasmil