[SR-Users] CentOS Repo for Kamailio 5.3 - Strange Python23 Dependency?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 13:52:17 CET 2019

Hello,

I think the same spec files are used, maybe Sergey can confirm that.

On the other hand, the migration was not officially done. The v5.3.1
rpms were built on opensuse service.

To move forward with the migrarion: there has to be a request for
testing of the new repo and if all ok, then we can announce it as an
official repo. Moreover, Servey was still working on adding nightly
builds, iirc, that's the reason I wasn't pushing the announcement of the
new repo.

Kamailio World Conference - April 27-29, 2020, in Berlin -- www.kamailioworld.com