[SR-Users] How to retrieve local socket that will be used to send a message from the branch route

Grant Bagdasarian grant.bagdasarian at cm.com
Thu Nov 21 10:43:59 CET 2019

Hi,

You can also inspect the SDP and look for private or public IPs and perform some logic based on that.

sdp_get_line_startswith("$avp(sdp_media_ip)", "c=");
if (is_ip_rfc1918("$(avp(sdp_media_ip){s.select,2, })")) {}

The delimiter for the transformation is an empty space in this case.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Grant