[SR-Users] How to retrieve local socket that will be used to send a message from the branch route

Patrick Wakano pwakano at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 07:10:09 CET 2019

Hello list,
Hope you are all doing well!

I am trying to figure out a way to retrieve the local socket the t_relay()
has decided to use in a mhomed=1 env. Is there a way to do that? I couldn't
find any variable other than the $snd ones that maybe have this info, but I
am not using onsend_route anyway.....
I am after this value because this is what I can use to figure out if I
need to engage RTPEngine with parameters "external, internal", "external,
external", "internal, external" or "internal, internal". In my case, my
server is in between two networks, and calls can traverse or can be routed
back to the same interface depending on what was decide by the LCR module.
Signalling is fine, but engaging the RTPEngine must be done with the
correct parameters to get the correct IPs in the SDP, other else I get one
way audio in the call.....

Any help is much appreciated!
Thank you!
Kind regards,