[SR-Users] Asterisk text messages not delivered to SIP client

Adesh Pandey adesh.pandey at myoperator.co
Tue Nov 19 12:16:24 CET 2019

Hi Guys,
I have been using Kamailio as dispatcher but I have been facing a weird
situation that when asterisk SendText command says that message was
delivered successfully but webrtc sip client did not receive the message.

My deployment has Kamailio as registrar where sip users are registered and
when they make any outgoing call, the call is proxied by RTPEngine and then
dispatched to Asterisk boxes.

Asterisk boxes send some text to the client using SendText but the message
is not received by the SIP client.

My config as follows:

https://gist.github.com/adeshpandey/2c338db7f5d992267f7415de0325e0b4