[SR-Users] dispatcher, pvar_hash and multiple kamailio instances

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 21:33:21 CET 2019

Hello,

indeed, if the value of the pv is the same, it should be the same hash
id and same destination selected, if they are the in the same order.

Therefore the first thing to check is the list of the dispatcher records
in memory via rpc/mi. If you stored the dispatcher records in database,
I noticed that the mysql server can return different order for there
records when doing something like 'select * ...'. To ensure a specific
order always, you can set the priority value even if you don't use
priority based routing algorithm.

Otherwise, there was no change to the dispatcher code related to this
algorithm between 4.3.4 and 4.3.7.

Kamailio World Conference - April 27-29, 2020, in Berlin -- www.kamailioworld.com