[SR-Users] event_route[core:msg-received] native vs kemi/lua

GG GG ggcoding at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 21:28:44 CET 2019

Hi Daniel,

For lua example, it's just an error when writing my email... in my config
file I have KSR.x.exit();
I have not tested a more complex config, but I'm curious about kemi
framework and how it works. So before anything else I made a simple test to
know the cpu overhead.
For this test, I noticed that the Recv-Q of kamailio remains high with
kemi/lua, and with the native one remains to 0, with children=1 of course.
Next step, is to use a more complex config file.