[SR-Users] kamailio on kubernetes

Sergey Safarov s.safarov at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 08:18:42 CET 2019

This will work if you get static IP for kubernetes host.

https://github.com/kubernetes/kubernetes/issues/80122
https://github.com/aws/amazon-vpc-cni-k8s/issues/652
https://github.com/cbeneke/hcloud-fip-controller
https://docs.projectcalico.org/v3.10/networking/add-floating-ip

And then start kamailio container with host network

Also you can customize kubernetes nodegroup init scripts or image to
assign static IP at node boot procedure.
As example assign network interface with preconfigured private IP and
elastic for Amazon cloud.
https://github.com/awslabs/amazon-eks-ami
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/2109

Sergey