[SR-Users] usrloc extra attributes and db_mode=0

Patrick Wakano pwakano at gmail.com
Tue May 28 08:30:41 CEST 2019

Forgot to mention I am using version 5.2.2.
# kamailio -v
version: kamailio 5.2.2 (x86_64/linux) 67f967
flags: STATS: Off, USE_TCP, USE_TLS, USE_SCTP, TLS_HOOKS, USE_RAW_SOCKS,
DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST, DNS_IP_HACK, SHM_MEM, SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC,
Q_MALLOC, F_MALLOC, TLSF_MALLOC, DBG_SR_MEMORY, USE_FUTEX,
FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT, USE_DNS_CACHE, USE_DNS_FAILOVER, USE_NAPTR,
USE_DST_BLACKLIST, HAVE_RESOLV_RES
ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE 262144 MAX_URI_SIZE 1024,
BUF_SIZE 65535, DEFAULT PKG_SIZE 8MB
poll method support: poll, epoll_lt, epoll_et, sigio_rt, select.
id: 67f967
compiled on 11:40:41 Mar 11 2019 with gcc 4.8.5