[SR-Users] FW: Getting the following error when sending INVITE request for calling

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Mon May 27 18:11:08 CEST 2019

Hello,

Did you execute on your MySQL

ALTER TABLE acc ADD COLUMN src_user VARCHAR(64) NOT NULL DEFAULT '';

  ALTER TABLE acc ADD COLUMN src_domain VARCHAR(128) NOT NULL DEFAULT '';

  ALTER TABLE acc ADD COLUMN src_ip varchar(64) NOT NULL default '';

  ALTER TABLE acc ADD COLUMN dst_ouser VARCHAR(64) NOT NULL DEFAULT '';

  ALTER TABLE acc ADD COLUMN dst_user VARCHAR(64) NOT NULL DEFAULT '';

  ALTER TABLE acc ADD COLUMN dst_domain VARCHAR(128) NOT NULL DEFAULT '';

  ALTER TABLE missed_calls ADD COLUMN src_user VARCHAR(64) NOT NULL DEFAULT
'';

  ALTER TABLE missed_calls ADD COLUMN src_domain VARCHAR(128) NOT NULL
DEFAULT '';

  ALTER TABLE missed_calls ADD COLUMN src_ip varchar(64) NOT NULL default
'';

  ALTER TABLE missed_calls ADD COLUMN dst_ouser VARCHAR(64) NOT NULL
DEFAULT '';

  ALTER TABLE missed_calls ADD COLUMN dst_user VARCHAR(64) NOT NULL DEFAULT
'';

  ALTER TABLE missed_calls ADD COLUMN dst_domain VARCHAR(128) NOT NULL
DEFAULT '';

The error you’re seeing means kamailio can’t find the field src_user on the
table, which means you probably didn’t execute the above on your MySQL.

Regards

David

email: david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
phone: +34669448337