[SR-Users] remove_hf() leaves junk in the headers?

Oded Arbel odeda at cloudonix.io
Sun May 26 20:27:01 CEST 2019

On Sun, May 26, 2019 at 8:59 PM Alex Balashov <abalashov at evaristesys.com> wrote:
> Make sure you have the right reversion/cookie options set,

I'm not sure what that means...

> and that you only call uac_replace_from() once in the message processing loop,

There is only one call in the code to `uac_replace_from()` which is
run once (and only for INVITE messages).

> and that you don’t modify From any other way besides that concurrently.

Aha! and that was apparently the problem. I have another place in the
code (probably from an earlier work trying to do the same thing) that
had:

$fU = $hdr(custom-caller-id-header)

Removing that solved the problem. I'm guessing its the same issue that
I had with the `remove_hf()` method, that removed `From` but somehow
somewhere got the value that was meant to replace $fU written into an
arbitrary location in the headers buffer.

Thanks for the support!

--
Oded Arbel