[SR-Users] PRE-PAY update timer

Steve Bucklin steve at telcoelectronics.uk
Fri May 24 19:18:19 CEST 2019

Hello all (again),

I am looking at a 'good' method to start a call with "chunks" of time
allocated. I wish the initial call to check a credit, and if credit is
good, allow a small amount of time (say 30 seconds). I have enabled
DIALOG and have looked at CNXCC, but am confused!

When the initial 30 seconds runs out, I want to authorise another 30
seconds, etc, etc, etc. I have started to play and set a dialog timer
that expires to a route, and then can 'return' allowing the call to
continue - BUT was not able to reset the dialog timer to trip again
after another 30 seconds.

I tried to 'set_max_time' on cnxcc, but this did not seem to trip the
event route upon timeout?

Does anyone have a pointer to any examples? I also am unsure of how to
update the timer and keep a call in play!

Steve