[SR-Users] Question about setbflag and isbflagset usage

Володимир Іванець volodyaivanets at gmail.com
Fri May 24 16:02:30 CEST 2019

Hello everyone!

I'm not sure if I correctly understood the description of functions
*isbflagset* and *isbflagset* so once again I'm asking for help :)

Here is what I do:
1. Asterisk sends INVITE to Kamailio. Kamailio performs lookup of available
contacts and then few checks in branch_route. I'm adding *setbflag("17",
$T_branch_idx);* there.
2. Later in route[NATMANAGE] I added *if (isbflagset("17", $T_branch_idx))
{* and additional logic. *isbflagset* results in *true* (for same INVITE).
3. Finally one of UACs responds with 200 OK. Asterisk generates ACK packet
that gets in route[NATMANAGE]. *isbflagset* results in *false*.

So my question is: shouldn't *isbflagset* be *true* for ACK too since it's
the same branch or I interpreted these fenctions incorrectly?

Thanks a lot!