[SR-Users] Kamailio IMS installation from pacakges

Mohit Chawla mohit.chawla at azcom.in
Thu May 23 14:10:36 CEST 2019

Hi Sergey,

Thanks very much for your reply.

We are able to install the kamailio and kamailio IMS packages.

I will create the ticket so that it will be helpful for others as well.

We are able to start the kamailio services with default configuration file, but as soon as we edit the /etc/kamailio/kamailio.cfg file we are getting this error as shown in the enclosed image. I have just modified the listen IP address , port only .

Can you help me guide what are the possible reasons for this reason ?

Thanks and Reagrds,

Mohit