[SR-Users] How to get started (configuring an interconnection)

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Tue May 21 15:33:47 CEST 2019

If you already setup kamailio, and if I understood what you want, take the
default cfg and uncomment the WITH_PSTN and WITH_IPAUTH defines. They’re
pretty much explained in the cfg.
Whatever you send to kamailio, it tries to find the called number in the
location table (if you enabled WITH_MYSQL), and of it doesn’t find it, it
will forward it to the defined pstn variable.
On the asterisks you need to set your kamailio as the outbound proxy. This
is all for outbound to your provider. They would need to authorize your
kamailio ip for inbound.

For inbound to your asterisks, you need to use as you said, the dispatcher
module. Let us know if you need more help on that.

David

Regards,

David Villasmil
email: david.villasmil.work at gmail.com