[SR-Users] How to define IP Trunk in kamailio

Mary Honey maryhoneyplus at gmail.com
Mon May 20 14:33:57 CEST 2019

Thank you for your response
I saw route[pstn] before and I tried to modify it for routing my call. it's
done and INVITE request reached to external server and then reached to
softphone which external destination defined on it. but Zoiper doesn't
response INVITE and this request transmitted several times. I don't
understand what's wrong with my request that Zoiper doesn't accept it.
pcap over my external server and Zoiper attached here.