[SR-Users] BYE relays Digest and others in Proxy-Authorization header

Sergiu Pojoga pojogas at gmail.com
Sun May 19 18:41:47 CEST 2019

Hi David,

Not sure if you read the entire thread, the question was specifically for
in-dialog subsequent requests. Even in the default config, *route[AUTH]* is
right after *route[WITHINDLG]*, so I highly doubt re-Invites, BYEs and
other in-dialogs are stripped of authentication credentials.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Cheers.