[SR-Users] Testing the KEMI interpreters for functions with 4 and 5 parameters

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri May 17 09:21:30 CEST 2019

Hello,

because there were many variants not handled for KEMI functions with 4
and 5 parameters, I made a script to generate the code in order to be
sure none is missing. The script was pushed in Kamailio repo at:

  * https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/tree/master/misc/tools/kemi

You don't have to use it, I listed it for reference, just in case the
code needs adjustments in the future.

If anyone is using a KEMI interpreter and has functions exported by
Kamailio with 4 or 5 parameters, it would be appreciated if you can run
some tests with master branch and report the results. All kemi
interpreter modules were updated, so it doesn't matter which one you test.

If the results are good, then the patches will be backported to branch
5.2, so there will be no case of unhanded functions with these numbers
of parameters.

The cases with up to 3 parameters were not affected. For 6 params, still
only string values are handled. The other variants can be added, but I
think they are not needed for the moment, so I tried to keep it small
for the moment.