[SR-Users] Using a single virtual domain in a multi-domain setup

Daniel Tryba d.tryba at pocos.nl
Wed May 15 14:31:45 CEST 2019

On Wed, May 15, 2019 at 09:38:29PM +1000, Rhys Hanrahan wrote:
> Just to add I've also tried adding multiple alias= definitions, but have
> the same issue - kamailio says "user at fqdn" not found in usrloc when doing
> lookup(). Maybe I need to modify my lookup() call to use a hardcoded URI?
> But I haven't seen any examples where this was required for multidomain
> setups.
>
> Would really appreciate some guidance as I'm quite stuck on this.

That is what I do.

You can use the 3rd parameter to save()
https://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/5.2.x/modules/registrar.html#registrar.f.save
to harmonize on save:
save("location","0x00","sip:$au at you.domain.tld")

For REGISTERs and INVITEs you can check for specific allowed $rd and
rewrite $rd to whatever you use for save().

if(is_method("INVITE|REGISTER"))
{
 if($rd=="foo" || $rd=="bar")
 {
  $rd="foo";
 }
}
else
{
 send_reply("503","you got the wrong server");
}