[SR-Users] Sip proxy for Asterisk with RFC3966 and 100Rel

paolo.visnoviz at vipcomputers.it paolo.visnoviz at vipcomputers.it
Tue May 14 10:03:32 CEST 2019

Thank you David,

 From what I understand Kamailio can work as a sip proxy and, in some
way, I can interface it with Asterisk. Kamailio supports both 100Rel and
RFC 3966, but my question is whether it can also be work as a "translator".

That is, if I can call from Asterisk to Kamailio and vice versa
with/without RFC 3966 and somehow I can tell Kamailio to add (and strip)
the missing RFC 3969 part.