[SR-Users] Sip proxy for Asterisk with RFC3966 and 100Rel

paolo.visnoviz at vipcomputers.it paolo.visnoviz at vipcomputers.it
Mon May 13 19:31:33 CEST 2019

Dear Sirs,

a telco provider give us a trunk that require 100rel and TEL RFC 3966.
Usually we use Asterisk. Now Asterisk 16 with PJSIP support 100Rel, but
not RFC3966, and they don't actually works to implement it. Asterisk
chan_sip, instead, support RFC3966, but not 100Rel and is not actively
developed on by Digium or Sangoma. So I'm stuck.

Now, do you think it was possible to use Kamailio to act like a proxy
sip but implementing RFC3966 for incoming and outgoing calls and RFC3966
and 100Rel for outgoing calls?

And it is possible to connect all to an Asterisk server?

Thank you in advance

Best regards.

Paolo Visnoviz