[SR-Users] Fwd: Stack smash error when using auth_ephemeral with KEMI

Grant Bagdasarian grantbagdasarian at gmail.com
Mon May 13 09:57:27 CEST 2019

Hi Daniel,

No, both result in the stack smash error.
I've tried with the following deb packages. They all lead to the same issue.
- 5.2.1 stable
- 5.2.2 stable
- 5.2. nightly
- devel nightly

Core dump for 5.2.1: https://pastebin.com/tTUUk4YH
Core dump for 5.2.2 nightly: https://pastebin.com/XHsFAiJp

I'm running Kamailio inside a Docker container (using the official
Docker image: kamailio/kamailio from Docker Hub).

Hope this is clear.

Regards,

Grant