[SR-Users] Fwd: Stack smash error when using auth_ephemeral with KEMI

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sun May 12 09:42:44 CEST 2019

Hello,

have you tried the dedicated KEMI functions?

  -
http://kamailio.org/docs/tutorials/devel/kamailio-kemi-framework/modules/#auth_ephemeral

KSR.x.modf() must be avoided as much as possible, because it is an
workaround which can also lead to memory leaks if the kamailio.cfg
functions don't have a free fixup function.