[SR-Users] How to configure Kamailio 5.1 with Asterisk pjsip

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Wed May 8 16:29:47 CEST 2019

This isn’t how you ask for help, buddy.
Nobody on this mailing list is forced to help you. We’re all doing it
because we love the project.

We all started off by reading documentation. Even if it’s still old, most
of it still applies.

Moreover, this is a community effort. If you don’t like the documentation,
learn Kamailio and add to the documentation.

Even moreover, if you don’t want to learn, then just get someone from this
list to build the solution for you, for a consulting fee.

But if you’re still interested, then buy and read
https://www.asipto.com/sw/kamailio-admin-book-purchase/

I hope you learn how to ask for help in the future.

Cheers

David

On Wed, 8 May 2019 at 14:37, Social Boh <social at bohboh.info> wrote:

> Try and failure. The best for you.
>
> ---
> I'm SoCIaL, MayBe
>
> On 5/8/19 07:31, PICCORO McKAY Lenz wrote:
>
> El dom., 5 de may. de 2019 a la(s) 15:25, David Villasmil (
> david.villasmil.work at gmail.com) escribió:
>
>> http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/tutorials/getting-started/main
>>
> Pretty vage, VAGE!
>

>> http://kb.asipto.com/asterisk:index which is about integrating Kamailio
>> and asterisk. It’s pretty old (4.0) but most still applies.
>>
> not "pretty"....
> VERY VERY OLD!
>
> why there's no a good documentation and users must liate with english here
> in maillist?
>
> by example i must "waith" to something if "wants" to answer "my" question!
> in that time i waste the time! du i cannot do anything due lack of good
> documentation!
>

>> After installing kamailio, check out the configuration file, it should
>> pretty much work for you unchanged by just enabling or disabling “define”s
>>
>> Good luck
>>
>> David
>>
>> On Sun, 5 May 2019 at 18:12, przeqpiciel <przeqpiciel at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I would like to have an infrastructure where there are two machines with
>>> Kamailio installed (K1, K2) and another two with Asterisk installed (A1,
>>> A2).
>>> Ultimately, I want to be able to make calls through any Asterisk
>>> dialplan regardless of which Kamailio the registration took place.
>>> When this is achieved, I would like to register an account provided by
>>> the VoIP provider and be able to accept and make calls. Of course, the
>>> logic of these connections, IVR, Queue is to be based on Asterisk.
>>> So the question. Where can I find descriptions of how to do this.
>>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>>
>> David Villasmil
>> email: david.villasmil.work at gmail.com