[SR-Users] How to configure Kamailio 5.1 with Asterisk pjsip

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Wed May 8 14:31:16 CEST 2019

El dom., 5 de may. de 2019 a la(s) 15:25, David Villasmil (
david.villasmil.work at gmail.com) escribió:

> http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/tutorials/getting-started/main

Pretty vage, VAGE!

> http://kb.asipto.com/asterisk:index which is about integrating Kamailio
> and asterisk. It’s pretty old (4.0) but most still applies.

not "pretty"....
VERY VERY OLD!

why there's no a good documentation and users must liate with english here
in maillist?

by example i must "waith" to something if "wants" to answer "my" question!
in that time i waste the time! du i cannot do anything due lack of good
documentation!