[SR-Users] How to configure Kamailio 5.1 with Asterisk pjsip

przeqpiciel przeqpiciel at gmail.com
Sun May 5 19:11:55 CEST 2019

I would like to have an infrastructure where there are two machines with
Kamailio installed (K1, K2) and another two with Asterisk installed (A1,
A2).
Ultimately, I want to be able to make calls through any Asterisk dialplan
regardless of which Kamailio the registration took place.
When this is achieved, I would like to register an account provided by the
VoIP provider and be able to accept and make calls. Of course, the logic of
these connections, IVR, Queue is to be based on Asterisk.
So the question. Where can I find descriptions of how to do this.