[SR-Users] How to configure Kamailio 5.1 with Asterisk pjsip

przeqpiciel przeqpiciel at gmail.com
Sat May 4 21:18:32 CEST 2019

I will use Asterisk PjSip because it provide more functionality than
"clear" SIP like for example login multiple endpoints on that same
credentials without logout previous endpoint.

What I want? Proof of concept HA clouded PBX for multi-tenant clients

sob., 4 maj 2019 o 20:59 David Villasmil <david.villasmil.work at gmail.com>