[SR-Users] Fwd: Stack smash error when using auth_ephemeral with KEMI

Grant Bagdasarian grantbagdasarian at gmail.com
Thu May 2 23:54:45 CEST 2019

Hi Daniel,

See pastebin url below for the backtrace.
https://pastebin.com/tTUUk4YH

Hopefully I did it the right way. Please let me know if you need anything else.
FYI, Kamailio is running inside of a docker container.

version: kamailio 5.2.1 (x86_64/linux)
flags: STATS: Off, USE_TCP, USE_TLS, USE_SCTP, TLS_HOOKS,
USE_RAW_SOCKS, DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST, DNS_IP_HACK, SHM_MEM,
SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC, Q_MALLOC, F_MALLOC, TLSF_MALLOC, DBG_SR_MEMORY,
USE_FUTEX, FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT, USE_DNS_CACHE, USE_DNS_FAILOVER,
USE_NAPTR, USE_DST_BLACKLIST, HAVE_RESOLV_RES
ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE 262144 MAX_URI_SIZE
1024, BUF_SIZE 65535, DEFAULT PKG_SIZE 8MB
poll method support: poll, epoll_lt, epoll_et, sigio_rt, select.
id: unknown
compiled with gcc 6.3.0

I can easily replicate this, but to be sure I've saved the core file
locally on my machine.

Regards,

Grant