[SR-Users] Stack smash error when using auth_ephemeral with KEMI

Grant Bagdasarian grantbagdasarian at gmail.com
Wed May 1 20:26:03 CEST 2019

Hello,

I was trying out the auth_ephemeral module inside the xhttp
event_route in Python KEMI, and discovered a possible bug.

https://pastebin.com/4Ghumfis

The following will result in the stack smash error. Whenever I leave
out the unixtimestamp the
module will complain about not being able to convert to an int, which
make sense, but doesn't lead to a stack smash error and a complete
crash of Kamailio.

KSR.auth_ephemeral.autheph_authenticate("1576734089:grant", "1234").

According to the documentation this module can only be used in
REQUEST_ROUTE, but I found a presentation online which also used this
module and that particular function in event_route, which is what I
need for WebSocket authentication.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you need more information.

Regards,

Grant