[SR-Users] where to find the cfg languaje for program on it?

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 11:48:03 CEST 2019

recently i wrote a portion of my cfg file but i found that
i based my code in other sources and results of try/tach experiments

i cannot found the documents for the languaje of the core

i only found the link: https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/devel/core
but in that link there's no references about languaje per see

only about how to write portions of the file and sections..

maybe i wrong or the document are wrote in different way?

by example how to evaluate the output of a custom function/section?

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com