[SR-Users] log timestamp granularity

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 15:08:57 CET 2019

Hello,

iirc, some of syslog apps, like rsyslog and syslog-ng, have the option
to print the milliseconds, you have to check their manual about how to
config that.

Otherwise, in Kamailio there is no variable giving that at this moment.
It would require c coding to add it or you may try to get it via some
embedded interpreter (see the app_xyz modules).

Kamailio World Conference - May 6-8, 2019 -- www.kamailioworld.com