[SR-Users] Disable Dispatcher GW from DB

Patrick Wakano pwakano at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 02:03:33 CET 2019

Hello list,
Hope you are all well!

I just saw a related situation regarding a disabled GW in dispatcher module.
In case I have a disabled GW the function ds_is_from_list() still matches
and returns true.
Is that expected? If so, maybe it could have an option to match only the
non-disabled GWs. Would that be reasonable?

Cheers,
Patrick Wakano