[SR-Users] Job Offering: Software Engineer & Dev-Ops for VoIP & IMS

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Fri Mar 22 14:25:42 CET 2019

Hi everyone,

due to our ongoing growth in the area of mobile network infrastructure, we
are currently looking into expanding our team. We are especially looking
for:

- Software Engineer VoIP & IMS (
https://www.ng-voice.com/software-engineer-voip-ims)
- Dev-Ops (VoIP & IMS) (https://www.ng-voice.com/dev-ops-voip-ims)

About us
ng-voice was founded by a team of leading open-source and VoIP pioneers and
passionate coders to develop software for mobile network operators. Our
virtualized, cloud native solutions allow entrepreneurial-thinking mobile
network operators to become software-centric and offer voice services on
any 4G, 5G, WiFi or any other data network – from regular mobile network
operators to private networks in remote areas. We are growing the team both
in Hamburg and Berlin and are looking for new colleagues to join us.

Your responsibilities
• Help us deploying and integrating our software solutions
• Have fun testing, validating and optimizing our solutions
• Enjoy building things and solving complex problems
• Proactively identify ways to unlock operational efficiency
• Take care of your teammates and have fun growing a company

Our requirements
We are more interested in your experience and knowledge than in formal
degrees:
• Strong interest in telephony
• Experience with signalling standards (e.g. SIP, DIAMETER)
• Fluent in English
• Efficient at driving deadlines and keeping yourself and others on topic

Our technology stack
• Docker; experience with Docker Swarm and Kubernetes is beneficial
• Kamailio, RTPEngine, FreeSwitch
• Redis, MySQL and RabbitMQ
• SIP, RTP, DIAMETER

What we offer
• Flexible working hours and great office locations (Berlin and Hamburg)
• Entrepreneurial culture and flat hierarchies
• High degree of autonomy and no dress code
• Competitive salary

Please send your application to jobs at ng-voice.com. Let us know how your
profile fits our requirements. And please let us know the earliest date you
could join us plus your salary expectations.

We look forward to getting to know you!

Thanks,
Carsten
--
Carsten Bock I Managing Director
ng-voice GmbH

Millerntorplatz 1 I 20359 Hamburg I Germany
www.ng-voice.com

Mobile +49 (0)179-20 21 244 I Direct +49 (0)40-52 47 593-40 I Fax +49
(0)40-52 47 593-99

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock, Dr. David Bachmann
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/