[SR-Users] How can one ignore from_tag and to_tag in acc_db_request from acc module in Kamailio.cfg

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 14:23:09 CET 2019

Hello,

from_tag and to_tag are actually crucial to match the invite and the bye
records. call-id is usually unique per call, but by SIP RFC, a dialog is
identified by (call-id, from-tag, to-tag) you have to use all three for
matching.

Back to the question, I don't think at this moment is any option to
disable storing those values, c coding would be needed to make that
optional.

Kamailio World Conference - May 6-8, 2019 -- www.kamailioworld.com
Kamailio Advanced Training - Mar 25-27, 2019, in Washington, DC, USA -- www.asipto.com