[SR-Users] KEMI Ruby - exit from within function

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 14:05:16 CET 2019

Hello,

can you try with latest master or pick the next commit in your local clone?

  *
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/commit/97189d7508a3946c2b3de49c178614356d816508

I just pushed it trying to catch the exception triggered by 'exit' and
don't log error messages in that case.

Kamailio World Conference - May 6-8, 2019 -- www.kamailioworld.com
Kamailio Advanced Training - Mar 25-27, 2019, in Washington, DC, USA -- www.asipto.com