[SR-Users] Auth for SUBSCRIBE and others

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Wed Mar 20 20:01:02 CET 2019

Am Mittwoch, 20. März 2019, 19:48:00 CET schrieb Kevin Olbrich:
> > Am Dienstag, 19. März 2019, 16:40:23 CET schrieb Kevin Olbrich:
> > > thank you! I will check that again.
> >
> > Hi Kevin,
> >
> > I don't understand your problem or question, sorry.
> >
> > Is the Digest Authentication not working correctly? Or are you confused
> > about the SIP message flow for your wanted Presence application?
>
> Yes, I am confused :-)

Hi Kevin,

if the AUTH for the Kamailio is the problem, just add some logic to exclude
this particular SIP message from Kamailio from the AUTH challenge. Not sure
how the Publish looks like, if its targeted to itself maybe something like
'is_method("PUBLISH" && uri == "myself"' would do the trick. Maybe just output
the message in the kamailio cfg or look to the SIP signalization.

About the question why it was developed like this - I guess the modules were
created independently from each others over several years.

Best regards,

Henning

Kamailio services - https://skalatan.de/services