[SR-Users] Kamailio books

Kevin Olbrich ko at sv01.de
Tue Mar 19 11:17:08 CET 2019

Hi!

Are there any Kamailio books?
I am still struggling with Kamailio on scenarios that need more then
REGISTER-offloading (like Kamailio cluster with BLF, custom NOTIFY,
DMQ, etc.).

Online docs are very limited or use Kamailio as a single tenant PBX.
What I need is a high available and high performance proxy in front of
asterisk, capable of handling thousands of tenants (each with BLF
working).
I am perfectly fine with building a solution for several months but I
am still unable to understand everything from the docs.

Where do the PROs and service companies get their knowledge from?

Kind regards
Kevin