[SR-Users] event_route tm:branch-failure and onreply_route shared variables

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 15:27:07 CET 2019

Hello,

I am not sure I understand what you are looking for? A variable that you
can use as a key per branch? Or per call? Maybe you can give an example
how you want to use it and expected behavior, then we may be able to
give some hints about what can be used.

Kamailio World Conference - May 6-8, 2019 -- www.kamailioworld.com
Kamailio Advanced Training - Mar 25-27, 2019, in Washington, DC, USA -- www.asipto.com