[SR-Users] Replicate REGISTER and save original received value

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 13:08:43 CET 2019

Hello,

an alternative: the received value can be taken from an avp, so you can
pass its value via an header from the node that does replication:

     append_hf(“P-RCV-ADDR: $avp(received)\r\n");

Then you can do t_replicate().

In the node that receives replication, do:

     $avp(received) = $hdr(P-RCV-ADDR);

then save(). The name of the avp has to be specified via modparam to
registrar module.