[SR-Users] Releasing Kamailio v5.2.2

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 08:23:52 CET 2019

Hello,

short notification to remember everyone that today I will package the
version 5.2.2 out of the git branch 5.2, therefore any backports to that
branch must be announced on sr-dev or irc kamailio channel and wait for
ack before pushing to the branch to avoid conflicts with the release
build process.

Kamailio World Conference - May 6-8, 2019 -- www.kamailioworld.com
Kamailio Advanced Training - Mar 25-27, 2019, in Washington, DC, USA -- www.asipto.com