[SR-Users] Releasing Kamailio v5.2.2

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 08:21:24 CET 2019

Hello,

they look like new features, which we do not backport to stable
branches. Only fixes, improvements to docs and tools (e.g., kamctl) or
missing compatibility to kemi scripting (when no major impact) are
eligible for backporting.

Later today we will have the IRC devel meeting and decide when the next
major release should be planned to be out, then you can have an
estimation when 5.3.0 will be released.

Meanwhile, you can cherry pick the commits you want in your local git clone.

Kamailio World Conference - May 6-8, 2019 -- www.kamailioworld.com
Kamailio Advanced Training - Mar 25-27, 2019, in Washington, DC, USA -- www.asipto.com