[SR-Users] MySql Deadlock errors in Presence updates but db_mode set to 0

paul at irishvoip.com paul at irishvoip.com
Fri Mar 8 16:35:13 CET 2019

Thanks Charles.

Yes that helps. My design is flawed I think. I am trying to use both a shared DB (through Galera clustered MariaDB) and DMQ.

The benefits of the shared DB are that I can have the same static tables like dispatcher etc but was hoping to be able to move most of my dyamic data logic to DMQ.

It is replicating some of the presence data through DMQ because the secondary server is trying to update presence data from users interacting with the primary server.

I my need to move to separate DBs for each server then it seems.

regards
Paul