[SR-Users] "invalid cseq for aor" on registrar nodes

jay binks jaybinks at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 06:18:40 CET 2019

Hi All,

I'm getting the ERROR message "invalid cseq for aor" on my registrar nodes
that sit behind my load balancers.

My LB's take REGISTER messages, perform all the AUTH, and post AUTH, the
messages are forwarded to my registrar nodes, and are then saved.

what im finding is messages similar to this :
ERROR: registrar [save.c:599]: test_max_contacts(): invalid cseq for aor
<BLAH>

I believe everything is functioning as expected, AOR's are saved and
retrieved etc.
but at a minimum, this message is filling my logs with messages that look
scary!

( my ops team should not be expected to ignore ERROR Level log messages )

--
Sincerely

Jay