[SR-Users] Releasing Kamailio v5.2.2

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 13:14:25 CET 2019

the /var/run/kamailio directory for the fifo and crtl files STILL are
denied for acces to the service
as i can see directory are owed byt root and only ower and group have
access

kamailio 4.4 backported by me for Debian jessie have this:
drwxr-xr-x 2 kamailio kamailio 100 Aug 15 17:33 kamailio
kamailio 5.2 installed on buster/testing build from sources:
drwxr-x--- 2 root root 120 Jan 30 09:35 kamailio

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com